- Organic skim milk
- No maltodextrin or starch
- Appropriate from birth to 6 months
- Certified organic to Bioland standards (one of the most stringent organic certifications in the world)
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 110-120oz of formula.
|1 Pack||$26.99 EACH||0% DISCOUNT|
|10 Pack||$25.99 EACH||4% DISCOUNT|
|15 Pack||$23.99 EACH||11% DISCOUNT|
Why we love it:
If this formula isn't right for your baby, simply let us know and we’ll send you a box of another formula to try, for free.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
Preparation Instructions (this will also be included in your order):
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
About the Manufacturer
About Lebenswert Bio
Introduced by Holle in 2009, the Lebenswert brand represents Holle’s 85+ years of expertise at the highest echelon of global organic quality.
To that end, all Lebenswert formulas have achieved Bioland certification, one of the most strongest organic certifications in the world, becoming the only major formula on the market to do so. This means that Lebenswert formulas come from 100% organic farms that use natural compost, have high standards for animal welfare, and more.
Lebenswert formulas are some of the cleanest in the world, and since they’re typically based on few, simple, high-quality ingredients, are known for being very easily digestible while still containing all the nutrients that your little one needs to grow and thrive.
At Huggable, we love Lebenswert formulas because babies love them. They’re clean, healthy, easily digestible, and based on world-class sustainable farming practices.
The Best Ingredients that Organic and Biodynamic Agriculture Have to Offer