- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spit up
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Organic locust bean gum for a creamy product that's easier for your little one to keep down
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 110-120oz of formula.
|1 Pack||$36.99 EACH||0% DISCOUNT|
|8 Pack||$32.99 EACH||11% DISCOUNT|
|12 Pack||$28.99 EACH||22% DISCOUNT|
Why we love it:
If your baby is having ongoing issues with spit-up, acid reflux, or regurgitation, HiPP AR Germany Anti-Reflux Formula might be just what you’ve been looking for! Suitable from birth onwards for infants of all ages, including older babies who have begun eating solid foods, this gentle, nutritionally-complete formula is made with a base of organic skim milk. It also contains organic whey, organic vegetable oils, organic lactose, maltodextrin, and starch. To make this creamy formula even easier for your baby to keep down after feeding, HiPP Anti-Reflux contains locust bean gum (also known as carob bean gum), which naturally thickens the formula in the bottle and prevents regurgitation.
HiPP Anti-Reflux contains both prebiotics and probiotics, in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose, and the probiotics are organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP Anti-Reflux also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including DHA and AA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
In contrast to the highly-processed baby formulas manufactured in the United States, HiPP Anti-Reflux does not contain any GMO ingredients, refined sugars, or corn syrup. You’ll never find synthetic nutrients or preservatives in any of the HiPP formulas we stock -- just high-quality, organic ingredients that will help your baby to grow and thrive. Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this product is certified organic to European Union standards, which are stricter than comparable standards in the United States.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of HiPP AR Germany Anti-Reflux infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of HiPP Anti-Reflux contains 500 grams (17.6 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 110 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: HiPP Anti-Reflux is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician on medical conditions.
If this formula isn't right for your baby, simply let us know and we’ll send you a box of another formula to try, for free.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Huggable.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances