This item ships from Europe, and should arrive within 15 - 20 business days.
Want it by Friday, Nov 2? Order in the next 2 hours 2 mins 2 seconds and choose overnight shipping at check-out.
Why we love it:
- Proteins are hydrolyzed (broken into fragments) for easier digestion
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Proteins are hydrolyzed (broken into fragments) for easier digestion
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 110-120oz of formula.
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is experiencing colic, constipation or gas.
- # You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula.
Vegetable Oils With Beta Palmitate[Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil], Maltodextrin, Lactose, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Starch, Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Orthophosphates, Citric Acid E472 Esters Of Mono- And Diglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Vegetable Oils (Lactic Acid From Mortierella Alpina), Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Choline, Sodium Hydroxide, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E, Iron Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Natural Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum Cect5716], Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
From our warehouses to your front door.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
HiPP Comfort is a gentle, easy-to-digest formula that’s suitable for babies of all ages, including older babies and toddlers who have begun eating solid foods. HiPP Comfort is specifically designed for sensitive digestive systems. The reduced lactose content in the formula may help to relieve ongoing issues such as colic, constipation, bloating, or gas, while the other carbohydrate sources (maltodextrin and starch) contribute to a thicker, creamier product that will help babies stay full. The whey proteins in HiPP Comfort have been hydrolyzed into small fragments that are easier to digest. HiPP Comfort also features a special vegetable oil blend with beta palmitate, in order to provide necessary fatty acids without irritating your little one’s tummy.
To strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system and to promote overall digestive health, HiPP Comfort features both prebiotics (galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose) and probiotics (lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk). Prebiotics and probiotics may also help to alleviate uncomfortable symptoms like colic and gas, and they can help soften stools to ease constipation. Along with many essential vitamins and minerals, HiPP Comfort also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including DHA and ARA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous systems in young children.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, HiPP Comfort has been designed to approximate the taste, smell, and consistency of breast milk as much as possible. Unlike many of the highly-processed baby formulas produced in the United States, HiPP Comfort does not contain any corn syrup, glucose syrup, or sucrose. You won’t find GMO ingredients, synthetic nutrients, or synthetic preservatives in any of the HiPP formulas we stock -- just high-quality ingredients that will help your baby to grow and thrive.
Each box of HiPP Comfort contains 500 grams (17.6 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 110 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: HiPP Comfort is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician on medical conditions.
Although most HiPP formulas contain only organic ingredients, HiPP Comfort cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 67 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.6 g
- Monounsaturates 1.4 g
- Polyunsaturates 500 mg
- Total Salt 60 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 70 mg
- Total Carbs 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Starch 1.5 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
- Calcium 60 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Phosphorus 34 mg
- Magnesium 5.5 mg
- Chloride 45 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 0.045 mg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 8.6 μg
- Selenium 1.3 μg
- Fluoride 5 μg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin A 67 μg
- Vitamin D 1.1 μg
- Vitamin E 0.8 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.06 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.10 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Folic Acid 10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.50 mg
- Vitamin K 5.0 μg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Niacin 0.67 mg
- Choline 12 mg
- Inositol 4.4 mg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.5 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.05 g
- LCPs 0.016 mg
- DHA -
- AA -
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3 g
- Lactose -
- Taurine 0.0051 g
- Carnitine 0.0016 g
- Molybdenum 2.1 μg
- Chromium 1.6 μg
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Huggable.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”