Why we love it:
- Lactose as the natural carbohydrate
- Long-chain proteins are hydrolyzed (broken into fragments) to minimize allergenic impact
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- Appropriate from 6 months onwards
- Contains 600g of formula powder. Should make around 130oz of formula.
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 6-12 months old.
- # Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas.
- # You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils (Biodynamic Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Starch, Whey Protein Hydrolyzate, Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto - Oligosaccharides from Lactose), Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Chloride, LCP Oils (Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil from Morteriella Alpina), Emulsifier (Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, L-tryptophane, Zinc Sulphate, Natural Lactic Acid-cultures (LCG) (Lacto- Bacillus Fermentum Hereditum), Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrum Sulphate, Postassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Niacin, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K].
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
Many parents have discovered that HiPP HA Germany Hypoallergenic formulas are the best solution for resolving the symptoms of cow’s milk protein sensitivity. If your baby has been thriving on HiPP HA Stage 1, it makes perfect sense to transition to HiPP HA Stage 2 around the age of six months, so that your little one can benefit from the increased nutritional content of a formula that has been tailor-made for older babies.
And if your baby is experiencing ongoing digestion problems, skin reactions, or hay fever-like symptoms caused by sensitivity to the ingredients in another baby formula, it might be time to try HiPP HA Hypoallergenic formulas. This Stage 2 combiotic infant formula is suitable for babies from six months onward, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk. It’s also suitable for babies who have begun eating solid foods.
This specialized formula contains whey protein hydrolysate (and no casein), which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact. Just like breast milk, HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 2 features lactose as the main source of carbohydrates, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils and essential vitamins and minerals. It also contains some starch to give the formula a thicker and more creamy consistency, since the hydrolysis process would otherwise result in a very thin product.
HiPP HA Stage 2 contains both prebiotics and probiotics, in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and the probiotics are organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP HA Stage 2 also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including AA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this product is GMO-free, gluten-free, and does not contain soy, refined sugars, corn syrup, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Unlike many of the highly-processed hypoallergenic formulas manufactured in the United States, HiPP HA Stage 2 has been formulated to resemble the taste, smell, and composition of breast milk as much as possible.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, pristine package of HiPP HA Stage 2 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of HiPP HA Stage 2 contains 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: HiPP HA Stage 2 is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician on medical treatments. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
Although most HiPP formulas contain only organic ingredients, HiPP HA Germany Hypoallergenic formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
If this formula isn't right for your baby, simply let us know and we’ll send you a box of another formula to try, for free.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 70 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7g
- Total Salt 50 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 80 mg
- Total Carbs 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Starch 2.0 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
- Calcium 70 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Phosphorus 39 mg
- Magnesium 6 mg
- Chloride 45 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 45 μg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 11 μg
- Selenium 1.5 μg
- Fluoride 5.5 μg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin A 70 μg
- Vitamin D 1.2 μg
- Vitamin E 0.7 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.06 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.11 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Folic Acid 10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.5 mg
- Vitamin K 5 μg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Niacin 0.6 mg
- Choline -
- Inositol -
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.65 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.07 g
- LCPs -
- DHA -
- AA -
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Huggable.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”