Why we love it:
- Organic skim milk
- No starch
- Omega 3 DHA and Omega 6 AA LCPs
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- No soy
- No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Appropriate from birth to 6 months
- Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK (instructions in English below)
- Contains 800g of formula powder. Should make 180-190oz of formula.
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- # You want an organic, lactose-based formula with prebiotics.
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula with the best value for cost.
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partially Demineralized), Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil], Organic Lactose, Prebiotic Fibers (Galacto-oligosaccharides from Lactose), Whey Protein, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Chloride, Long-chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (LCPs Oils) [Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil from Mortierella Alpina], L-phenylalanine, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Orthophosphate, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Biotin, Vitamin B12], L-tryptophan, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Stabiliser (Lactic Acid), Inositol, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenate.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
HiPP UK Stage 1 Combiotic First Infant Milk Formula is one of our favorite formulas, and it’s one that we frequently recommend to parents who are purchasing baby formula for the first time. It’s also one of our best-value products. It's suitable for infants between 0 and 6 months, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk.
This HiPP formula is a gentle, nutritionally-complete organic infant formula with a base of organic skim milk, as well as organic whey, organic lactose, and a blend of organic vegetable oils, providing all of the best organic nutrients your baby needs to grow and thrive.
HiPP UK Stage 1 contains essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, C, D, calcium, and iron, as well as prebiotics that contribute to a healthy digestive tract and replicate the immunity-boosting properties of breast milk. This formula also features the omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) DHA and AA, which are thought to contribute to infant brain, eye, and nervous system development.
HiPP UK Stage 1 is free from GMO ingredients, gluten, starch, refined sugars, corn syrup, soy, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK, this formula is certified organic to European Union standards, which are stricter than comparable standards in the United States!
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, pristine package of HiPP UK Stage 1 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box contains 800 grams (28.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 180 fl oz of prepared formula.
If this formula isn't right for your baby, simply let us know and we’ll send you a box of another formula to try, for free.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates -
- Polyunsaturates 0.7g
- Total Salt 50 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 70 mg
- Total Carbs 7.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Starch 0 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.25 g
- Calcium 50 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Phosphorus 27 mg
- Magnesium 5 mg
- Chloride 45 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 45 μg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 7.5 μg
- Selenium 1.3 μg
- Fluoride < 5 μg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin A 70 μg
- Vitamin D 1.2 μg
- Vitamin E 0.9 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.06 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.10 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Folic Acid 10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.5 mg
- Vitamin K 5 μg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Niacin 0.4 mg
- Choline 7.6 mg
- Inositol 3.9 mg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.6 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.07 g
- LCPs 20 mg
- DHA 7 mg
- AA 12 mg
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3 g
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Huggable.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”