- Organic skim milk
- Lactose as a natural carbohydrate
- Essential vitamins and nutrients, including Vitamins A, C, and D to support the immune system, and Iron for cognitive development
- No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Appropriate from 6 months onwards
- No Soy
- Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK (will ship with instructions in English)
- Contains 800g of formula powder. Should make 180-190oz of formula.
|1 Pack||$38.99 EACH||0% DISCOUNT|
|8 Pack||$34.99 EACH||10% DISCOUNT|
|12 Pack||$29.99 EACH||23% DISCOUNT|
Why we love it:
HiPP UK Stage 2 Combiotic Follow-on Infant Milk Formula is one of our best-value products, and our customers just can’t get enough of it! This popular formula is designed to meet the needs of all babies over the age of six months, whether as a complete source of nutrition or as a supplement to breast milk. With increased amounts of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, C, D, calcium, and iron, HiPP UK Stage 2 is the perfect next step for babies who have been enjoying HiPP UK Stage 1. This formula is also suitable for breastfed babies who are trying formula for the first time, as well as babies who have started eating solid foods. With a base of organic skim milk, as well as organic whey, organic lactose, and a blend of organic vegetable oils, HiPP Dutch Stage 2 provides all of the nutrients your baby needs to keep growing and thriving!
HiPP UK Stage 2 contains prebiotics in the form of galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose, which help to promote a healthy digestive tract and replicate the immunity-boosting properties of breast milk. This formula also has omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs), which are thought to contribute to infant brain, eye, and nervous system development.
HiPP UK Stage 2 is free from GMO ingredients, gluten, starch, refined sugars, corn syrup, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK, this product is certified organic to European Union standards, which are stricter than comparable standards in the United States!
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, pristinely-packaged delivery of HiPP UK Stage 2 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of HiPP UK Stage 2 contains 800 grams (28.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 180 fl oz of prepared formula.
If this formula isn't right for your baby, simply let us know and we’ll send you a box of another formula to try, for free.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
< 15 μg
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Huggable.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances