- Organic skimmed milk from cows raised on Demeter-certified farms
- Demeter is the top certification for biodynamic farms, requiring annual renewal, biodiversity and ecosystem preservation, no GMOs, and more
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Organic starch and maltodextrin
- Certified organic to European standards (instructions in English below)
- Appropriate from 6 months onwards
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (will ship with instructions in English)
- Contains 600g of formula powder. Should make 130-150oz of formula.
|1 Pack||$28.99 EACH||0% DISCOUNT|
|6 Pack||$26.99 EACH||7% DISCOUNT|
|12 Pack||$24.99 EACH||14% DISCOUNT|
Why we love it:
Holle Bio Stage 2 Organic Follow-on Infant Milk Formula is the perfect next step for older babies who have been thriving on clean, high-quality formulas like Holle Bio Stage 1 or Holle Bio Stage PRE. Holle Bio Stage 2 is a complete source of nutrition for babies six months and older, including those who are still breastfeeding and those who have begun eating solid foods. Because of its short list of ingredients, Holle Bio Stage 2 is a particularly good choice for babies who are transitioning to formula for the first time.
In order to meet the needs of growing babies, Holle Bio Stage 2 contains larger quantities of micronutrients and macronutrients than Stage 1 and Stage PRE formulas, yet it maintains a very simple ingredients list: biodynamic organic skim milk, organic whey powder, organic maltodextrin and starch, organic vegetable oils, and essential vitamins and minerals. Manufactured and packaged in Germany, Holle Bio Stage 2 is completely free from synthetic nutrients and artificial preservatives, coloring, and flavors.
Holle is one of the most highly-respected baby formula brands in the world, and this cow’s milk-based formula meets the Demeter standard for organic, biodynamic farming, far surpassing the requirements for organic agriculture in the United States. Demeter certification requires annual renewal, ensuring that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and the highest animal welfare standards. Furthermore, the ingredients in Holle Bio Stage 2 are derived entirely from GMO-free and chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing,
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of Holle Bio Stage 2 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of Holle Bio Stage 2 contains 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula.
If this formula isn't right for your baby, simply let us know and we’ll send you a box of another formula to try, for free.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)
About the Manufacturer
About Holle Organic
Founded in Switzerland in the 1930s, Holle quickly became one of the first companies to achieve the organic Demeter certification, given only to manufacturers working with the highest quality biodynamic farms. For over 85 years, the Holle brand has grown to represent the highest echelon of global organic quality.
While Holle produces a variety of baby products, Holle baby formula is known for its Demeter certification, formulations with fewer ingredients to promote easy digestion, and nutritional completeness. Holle formulas are always based on lactose from biodynamic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, and essential organic nutrients to promote healthy development. Holle also specializes in high quality organic goat milk formula as a healthy alternative for babies with sensitivity to milk proteins. The Holle brand also includes the Lebenswert Bio line of baby formulas, which it launched in 2009.
Holle also cares deeply about sustainability, undergoing a CO2 audit in 2012 covering its entire formula manufacturing process. Today, Holle’s baby formula products are CO2 neutral. At Huggable, we love Holle products because we can feel great about them both for their nutritional excellence and environmental sustainability.
The Best Ingredients that Organic and Biodynamic Agriculture Have to Offer